BuckedUp Apparel and the BuckedUp girls will make a stop at the Deerassic Classic Giveaway and Outdoor Expo in Cambridge, Ohio August 6-7. The annual event attracts thousands of outdoor and hunting enthusiasts and benefits the National Whitetail Deer Education Foundation.
The NWDEF Deerassic Park Education Center was built with a mission in mind: “To reconnect youth with the outdoors and all of nature through innovative and exciting educational programs.” These programs include classroom presentations and field trips for public and private schools, home schoolers, church youth groups, youth organizations such as the Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts and 4H clubs plus at-risk youth. The 117-acre Deerassic Park Education Center near Salt Fork State Park is home to a herd of beautiful whitetail deer, features hiking trails and is the site of the planned Ohio Whitetail Hall of Fame Museum complex.
The 2010 Deerassic Classic opens with live entertainment by Tom Jackson and Frankie Ballard on Thursday, August 5. Lo Cash Cowboys and Ruff Creek play on Friday; Daryle Singletary and the Double Barrel Tour with Andy Griggs and Rhett Akins on Saturday. Outdoor celebrity appearances include:
- Chris Brackett (Arrow Affliction, Brackett Outdoors)
- Ralph and Vicki Cianciarulo (Archer’s Choice TV)
- Keith “Doc” Ainsley (Doc’s Team Extreme)
- Heath Painter (Sportsmen of North America)
- George Winslow and Russ Walker (Bullseye Outdoor Adventures)
- Mike Stroff and Jamie Satterfield (Southern Outdoor Experience)
- Ray Howell (Kicking Bear Founder)
- Irlene Mandrell (Mandrell Sisters)
Register to win Harley Davidson motorcycles, ATVs, boats, trucks, vacations, guns and a stash of cold hard cash. And be sure to stop by to mingle with the BuckedUp girls and see all the latest from BuckedUp Apparel. Get your tickets and secure your camp site now. Call 740-435-9500 for more info.